From Sr. Sue
Hello and thank you for considering
Sr. Susan Hetebrueg SSND
In the Gospels, we read how Christ invited people to follow him. He continues to do so today, as we hear his call through the voice of ordinary people and ordinary life experiences. Perhaps you are feeling a call to explore “becoming Catholic”. For more information you can call
Sister Sue Hetebrueg at 920-452-0129 or email at email@example.com
Who becomes Catholic?
- Someone who has never been baptized
- Someone who has never been part of any faith tradition
- Someone who is baptized in another Christian faith tradition
- Someone who is not Catholic, but has been attending Catholic Mass
- Someone who is baptized Catholic, but never received other sacraments
- Join other adults in a process called RCIA (The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults)
- Begin to explore what it would mean to become Catholic
- Meet regularly to deepen your relationship with Christ, to understand Catholicism, and to discern your call
What is RCIA about?
Are you a Catholic who has not yet received the sacrament of Confirmation? If so, you are invited to attend an eight-week session which will prepare you to complete your sacraments of initiation. Sessions usually begin in January. These sessions are designed for adults eighteen years and older. For more information or to sign up, contact Sister Sue Hetebrueg at 920-452-0129 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sheboygan Catholic Parishes include: Saints Cyril and Methodius, Immaculate Conception, Saint Peter Claver, Holy Name of Jesus, Saint Clement and Saint Dominic.